Our party format is ideal for children ages 3-14 years, however ages 6 months - 17 years are permitted to attend. Children under 6 months old are not permitted to enter the gym under any circumstances. . Children ages 5 & under and children with special needs must have an actively supervising parent or guardian in the gym with them.
· 25 children between the ages of 6 months to 17 years old
· 1 hour in the gym and 45 minutes in the party area
· Giant inflatable obstacle course
· Paper products are provided (plates, napkins, forks, and spoons)
· Invitations are available for you to print. http://gymquest.com/file/2013/05/Printable-Invitation-single.pdf If you do not have the ability to print the invitations we will print them for you to pick up for a $5 charge.
· Full refrigerator/freezer, 2 tables for food/gifts, and 4 tables with chairs for seating
· Party attendant who will supervise your party and lead activities in the gym and help with serving food and clean up in the party area
· Birthday child will receive a GymQuest t-shirt
The gym is not open to the public during birthday parties. Your party will be the only party in the gym at your scheduled time, but please be aware that this is not a full gym rental. There may be other classes, activities, and/or groups in the facility during your party time. If other activities are going on during your party they will stay in the areas that are off limit to party guests and will not interfere with your party.
Adults are more then welcome to attend a birthday party! They can view the action from our viewing and party areas. They will NOT be counted as part of your 25 children, only guests between the ages of 6 months and 17 years old are counted. Please keep in mind that our party areas are designed to accommodate 25 guests.. Adults are not allowed in the gym unless they are actively supervising a child age 5 or under. Adults that are in the gym are NOT ALLOWED TO GO ON ANY EQUIPMENT including (but not limited to) foam pits, trampolines, Tumble Traks, Inflatable, and the Trapeze.
If you have never visited GymQuest before you need to have a waiver filled out to enter the gym. We do ask that this is done before you arrive for your party. We have switched to electronic waivers which can be done by creating an account. You can do this by clicking here http://gymquest.com/parent-portal/